Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been wondering...

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I've been wondering... - Page 3 Empty Re: I've been wondering...

Post by Iosif Tue May 06, 2014 12:11 am

EliteHunter39 wrote:Funny how I make ideas and Iosif proves out the flaws in them. OnKnees 

Anyway, I've been thinking about the museums again, and I kinda realize that there might be some mighty and somewhat functional cannons in there like mortar and artillery, which as I said with the antique cars idea, can be refitted and fixed again to make place able artillery around the base that you built ( MMO ), or the place you have found shelter in and planning to stay there for a long period of time. AND the fact there are old planes in some museums, the planes can be looted for Pilot caps,goggles,suit,aviator sunglasses and etc., although you can't pilot them ( I mean seriously pilot a plane and kamikaze yourself just to kill a shetload of zombies? ) they can still be looted for loads of scrap metal.

To be honest there are many possibilities in the museum.. Like authentic replicas of a katana, a Luger Pistol that works, Samurai Armor, Replicas of Clone Trooper Armor from Starwars, WWII-Era helmets, Shields and maces, swords, axes, hatchets, tomahawks, bows and arrows, canoes, models of ships that are quite heavy, real life submarines ( naval museums ),  old computers that can be broken down to a whip made from wires and circuit boards, mannequins that can be dressed up to look like you and be used as bait and even more.

Oh and dibs on all of what I just said.

I'm pretty sure all exhibition artillery pieces in museums don't actually work. They're either replicas, too damaged or their mechanisms got welded. The working pieces that a museum has are normally in a storage area reserved for important ****, or whoever can pay the most to fire that ****.
Basically anything in a museum is to be assumed as not in working conditions or otherwise very costly to fix/get back in working order.

On a museum there will be replicas AND original medieval weaponry, both of which won't last that long, since a replica is just that, a replica, and the original will be too old to hold up as much as it did back in the day.

As for working firearms, same as the artillery, vehicle, plane, whatever. Safe to assume it doesn't work.
Probably the only museum in the world with working firearms would be the National Firearms Musem, and if anything because if I'm not wrong that's also the NRA's HQ. They got a shooting range there and everything.

Armor, uniforms and the like, though, would be in quantity aswell, and either replicas or originals, they'd be better than your dirty rags, man. Go take a shower.

Don't count on the submarines but do count on broken down computers for wires and ****. Who knows, I'm pretty sure I could choke someone with a VGA or power cable. All for bacon.
Iosif
Iosif

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteHunter39 Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

What about bashing someone's head with a model of a ship?
or using the materials from the stuff in the museum as crafting things?
EliteHunter39
EliteHunter39

Back to top Go down

Post by Iosif Tue May 06, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm pretty sure the models of ships are made in cardboard, balsa or otherwise weak materials. At least when I went to the Militarhistorisches Museum in Dresden, they were. They also had this huge replica of a WW1 submarine, but that'd be too heavy for you to lift and hit someone with.

And yeah using **** from the museum as crafting material is cool and everything. You'll find a lot of **** there so long as you can cut it off and whatever. And if all that **** in the museum survived a god damned nuclear war you can bet your god damned ass that the janitor's office with keys and tools like saws and hammers will survive too. So say, if you had a big group you could transform a museum into a basic workshop, if you haven't found an industrial building.
Iosif
Iosif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum