Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do I Find the Other Places?

2 posters

Go down

How Do I Find the Other Places? Empty How Do I Find the Other Places?

Post by EpicU Sat May 24, 2014 10:09 am

Since Firesriot is on practically all the time when I'm on (it seems to be so, don't take it the wrong way). I'm getting rather sick and tired of not being able to do voicechat, ride vehicles and find dinosaurs or other creatures as such.
I'd just thought I would point out my thoughts due to the lack of things to do in Project Green Page, but then, perhaps there isn't enough content worthwhile or that it's hard to find?  crying no 
EpicU
EpicU

Back to top Go down

How Do I Find the Other Places? Empty Re: How Do I Find the Other Places?

Post by FiresRiot Sat May 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Haha, Epic I first want to thank you for the great interest you have taken into our game. For now everything is disabled as we were doing a server check and to find minor bugs and glitches. For now playable content is disabled and only exploration is allowed. However soon we will have a playable build where one can shoot, trade and build.
FiresRiot
FiresRiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicU Sat May 24, 2014 2:01 pm

FiresRiot wrote:Haha, Epic I first want to thank you for the great interest you have taken into our game. For now everything is disabled as we were doing a server check and to find minor bugs and glitches. For now playable content is disabled and only exploration is allowed. However soon we will have a playable build where one can shoot, trade and build.

cryBack Where's the vehicle?  emo vari 2 Where can I find it?  dizzy 
EpicU
EpicU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum