Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone's favourite Shooter games.

4 posters

Go down

Everyone's favourite Shooter games. Empty Everyone's favourite Shooter games.

Post by FiresRiot Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm

I thought it would be a good idea to get to know what shooter games everyone grew up with or currently enjoying. Discuss what kind of features make a good shooter for you. It will help us add features provided it is realistic. Realistic of course as described by IceNoodleBowl in his thread.

Apart from Realism, I personally enjoyed the first "Call of Duty" and its sequel, "Call of Duty 2", back when Captain Price had his red Beret on. Mind you I enjoyed the "First Call of Duty Modern Warfare" as well but something about the older series, are Nostalgic.

Everyone's favourite Shooter games. BeFunky_Cpt_Price_Wine_1

At this time Dead Space's diegetic HUD comes to mind. Having to determine health, and ammunition by the little details on your suit or on the gun. To me, it was a new and clean way of immersing yourself into the game. You would not be distracted by the HUD covering the screen or their flashing indicators. This unique feature made the game more enjoyable and an even scarier experience.

Everyone's favourite Shooter games. Rsz_deadspace

What games did you guys enjoy or possibly did not enjoy because of a particular feature?
FiresRiot
FiresRiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everyone's favourite Shooter games. Empty Re: Everyone's favourite Shooter games.

Post by Jetcutter Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 pm

Loved Sniper Elite (1), Fairly good representation of a realistic environment, the sequel did nothing for me.
Agreed on the older Call of Duty series, no, not realistic, but immersive as hell. And although it is considered RTS the C&C world has always been a favorite.
Jetcutter
Jetcutter

Back to top Go down

Everyone's favourite Shooter games. Empty Re: Everyone's favourite Shooter games.

Post by IceNoodleBowl Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Before we open the pandora's box, allow me to slip XCOM in laugh
IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

http://projectgreenpage.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vol4ok Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Love Cs 1.6 many people hate it but it's skillfull tactical shooter witch is really fun when you learn the game.
vol4ok
vol4ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum