Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :)

3 posters

Go down

Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :) Empty Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :)

Post by alphasabre Wed May 21, 2014 7:30 am

How is everyone today, I thought I would just introduce myself. I am new to PGP and so far loved what I have seen, I spent a little time with client that was released today, and got a tour around from IceNoodleBowl. Just want to say, that I really like the direction you guys are going, and I feel that some of the things you are trying today are things that are greatly missing from the current generation of mmo's and survival games. I have probably played or tested, most every title out right now or that is in some form of closed testing. Right now PGP falls in my top five games I'm most looking forward too. Just the little I have seen today, reveals a massive of amount of possibility in PGP's world. I'm here for the long haul can't wait to get to know everyone! If there is anything I can just let me know, I want to see this Project continue to grow and if there is anyway I can, assist just let me know. It's 2:30 A.M. here so I'll catch you all later!
alphasabre
alphasabre

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :) Empty Re: Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :)

Post by IceNoodleBowl Wed May 21, 2014 7:36 am

It was genuinely nice to meet you. It always makes me happy when strangers can start to respect each other in a virtual world because they show mutual respect and that was Alphasabre for me. Thanks for the lovely comments!

I did take some screenshots without asking  
boxing 

mind if I post em on the forum? Also, let me know how you felt about the game's chat system. Devs have split opinion about this so we would greatly appreciate it if you provide your opinion. Thanks.
IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

http://projectgreenpage.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :) Empty Re: Just wanted to say hello and talk out of my head a bit :)

Post by alphasabre Wed May 21, 2014 7:42 am

Oh no I don't mind at all haha, I really like the chat system, however it would be nice to maybe have an option to scroll up and down to see prior chat maybe when chat is open the scroll could be bound to middle mouse.
alphasabre
alphasabre

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNoodleBowl Wed May 21, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks a bunch. good hunting
 HappyRun 
IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

http://projectgreenpage.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FiresRiot Wed May 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello AlphaSabre, I have yet the pleasure of meeting you on the client! I am FiresRiot and thank you for the generous comments we work hard to bring ingenuity and pleasure to the game!
FiresRiot
FiresRiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum