Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Testing ETA 6~8 hrs

Go down

Open Testing ETA 6~8 hrs Empty Open Testing ETA 6~8 hrs

Post by IceNoodleBowl Sat May 10, 2014 2:45 am

Hey guys,

It's been some time since our first build release (0.0.1). As you'd already know PGP took a large leap of faith and went head on to be a MMO. At first, even I had some mixed feelings...but I think we all agree that the first build indicated that it would make a good multiplayer game.

Nonetheless, our MMO conversion is done...well as for the second build. You will notice that singleplayer is obviously no longer supported and the serial keys for the first build will not be accepted by the new build - codenamed Batfish.

It is a full on MMO in development but I think it is time for us to release a playable build and get some feed backs from our friends. We are currently eliminating bugs and correct game breaking issues so we should be good to go in about 6~8 hours.

Please note that this is WIP and hence patience is almost expected from you guys... We are aiming to release the full version on Steam at some stage but until so, the game will stay in testing phase and hence do not require any form of purchase - so free...yep. We don't have any fixed schedule yet so enjoy and participate as much as possible. The world is persistent, which means that the server world will stay as is for as long as the server stays online.

I am posting this on our forum first in respect for those who've been a good friend throughout the development...It will be announced on IndieDB as soon as the server is running so some people may run into concurrent player issues. We are testing this with a single server with a 64 player cap. I will gradually raise the number of possible concurrent players as more optimizations are done on the server/client side but for now let's just stay with 64 players at once.

If I don't have the game ready in 6~8 hours, I will definitely let you guys know, but it does look very possible at the moment.

Hypno 

Stay frosty!
IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

http://projectgreenpage.com

Back to top Go down

Open Testing ETA 6~8 hrs Empty Re: Open Testing ETA 6~8 hrs

Post by IceNoodleBowl Sun May 11, 2014 3:04 am

Update.

So it turns out that more work is still to be done for a stable build to be available. It should be ready in the next few days...let's hope 2~3.

I am uploading some photos on IndieDB and here for you guys to look at in the mean time...

IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNoodleBowl Mon May 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Server is up for devs and internal testers...should be ready to open to forum guys in a day or two.
IceNoodleBowl
IceNoodleBowl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down