Project Green Page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Egg Costumes.

2 posters

Go down

Easter Egg Costumes. Empty Easter Egg Costumes.

Post by EpicU Thu May 22, 2014 4:25 am

Hello, this is EpicU again, I know I might've suddenly created another thread after my small introduction, but I'd thought I would share my ideas with ya'll.  hmm 
Anyway, as I mentioned in my first thread, I explored the giant skyscraper, it was awesome, but so empty. I'm not talking about adding things inside, but rather, easter eggs, such as costumes, weapons, hats and perhaps appearances.
This idea of mine is for a specific character from the Legend of Zelda to have their green tunic and long pointy ears presented as a costume. Get what I mean? But, that's not all, from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, there were characters who had different colored tunics. Such as yellow, red, green, blue, pink and I think, white? Anyway, I'm just marking the color names with colors so you have a better idea of what my idea is. Yeah, I said that twice!
The yellow hurt my eyes...  hurt 
EpicU
EpicU

Back to top Go down

Easter Egg Costumes. Empty Re: Easter Egg Costumes.

Post by FiresRiot Thu May 22, 2014 7:50 am

Haha, there will be easter eggs and there might be easter eggs right now. The Tower will be heavily populated with both players, interactive objects and many others later on laugh Thank you for the awesome suggestions  2thumbs  !!
FiresRiot
FiresRiot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicU Thu May 22, 2014 8:07 am

FiresRiot wrote:Haha, there will be easter eggs and there might be easter eggs right now. The Tower will be heavily populated with both players, interactive objects and many others later on :)Thank you for the awesome suggestions  2thumbs  !!

Cool. Can't wait to see what there is!
EpicU
EpicU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum